05/01/2009

Thank you all so much!

It is now Monday evening and Paras and I completed most tasks. I have a nice beer and finally some time to look back. What a special camp was this. Energizing, creative, full of toilets etc challenges and so many beautifull people. I was was thinking what would I do at new years eve without a camp. It could never be so fullfilling. I want to thank everybody for his or her contribution.

Now we have to wait 5 1/2 months for the next one. That feels as a very long time. Why don't we organise a camp 4 times a year and then in different countries. I would go for it I.

We love you all and hope to see and dance with you soon,

Paul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Paras and Paul for organising such a lovely event.


One last angel request, please can someone help. A messenger gave Unni a gift from her angel. Please could someone email Unni and tell her that the tracks on her angel gift are listed below.

Thankyou, on behalf of her anonymous angel.



1) Gallo Ciego, Sexteto Mayór

2) Bien Criollo Y Bien Porteño, Miguel Calo

3) Tanguera, Mariano Mores Y Orquesta

4) Lecuona: Tabu, Kronos Quartet

5) La Retirada, Juan Carlos Caceres

6) Pa’bailar, Bajofondo Tango Club

7) Ajde Jano, Nigel Kennedy & The Kroke Band

8) Veni, Gabriella Torres

9) Libertango, La Cammora

10) Tango Del Mare, Quadro Neuvo

11) Cuesta Arriba, Esteban Morgado

12) Los Suenos, Astor Piazzolla

13) Volver, Hugo Diaz

14) Cheek To Cheek, Clare Teal

15) Soledades, Esteban Morgado

16) Untitled II, Calexico (‘Hotrail’ album)

17) Ay De Mi, Natalia Clavier

18) Bloodstream, Stateless

19) Streamers, Seth Lakeman

20) Back to Black, Amy Winehouse

Anonymous said...

Dear all!
Now the tango camp is over for one week, but I am still smiling!! All my friends know how beautiful it was when they still can see the stars in my eyes. And I am really dreamed of dancing tango every night so that I woke up with a smile on my face. Thank you so much for this good time, playing at the playground of taboe tango!!
See you next time.
Anja (form Köln)