17/07/2008

Angels all around

So I cherish my memories and feelings for you, with whom I joined in taboe camp
I hold you in my hands, my heart, my feelings.
Being with all of you in the world of Taboe camp was wonderful.
Coming home I felt as in heaven....do I know?
Well I felt down to earth, a happiness and quietness had come into my body.
I went home visited by angels, send home with light and sweet lovely music in my heart!
Cleaning the home next day the house became shiny while I danced the most beautiful tangos.
Shopping felt like meeting many angels. I felt connected with the people around me.
Back at work I realised I am surrounded by many angels, I will caress them even more.
So many angels, some with wings, one of us already had full blown wings, she must be very wise! Some with aureoles, some with a B in front....
thank you all
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mirjam van Bommel

No comments: