07/07/2009

Taboe Camp

Crossing back over to England by ferry was a gentle way to return to my 'normal' life after such an extraordinarily special week with you, Paul and Paras, and all the many angels weaving magic in the forest.

I feel that you all took me to your hearts as we scrubbed our teeth together, slept together, made sandwiches together, were bitches, fairies, femme fatal, explorers or knights together, danced together and milonga'd around, clowned together, learnt together, washed up together, enjoyed sunshine in the forest, sang together, were plants together, swam together and ate ice creams from the van, were sad together, were angels together, snuggled on cushions and in hammocks together, ate late night munchies from the fridge, did walking meditation in the sand and tango-ed in the water, enjoyed the youngsters and their games and wished we'd danced more together. It was a time to free the child within and let my soul come home......

It is an impossible task to name everyone who moved me, made me laugh or made me feel special - there were many of you - thank you very very very very very much.

The teaching quality was always high in workshops and in private lessons - thank you, thank you, thank you to Unni and Michael, Paul and Paras and Iwan and Isabella and Hans - I did love the clowning. Extra thanks to Paul, and to you Iwan, who both gave me private lessons which I loved. I look forward to the next time! And to your film, Ricardo.

I came home to a wild and beautiful garden, flowers had appeared that I did not know about and those that were intended seemed more beautiful than I had remembered. Taboe camp was like exploring a wild and beautiful garden too ......

So Paul and Paras - what moments you gave me - you are 2 very extraordinary people - gifted beyond measure. But what I love about you, too, is that you are also very human, compassionate and funny. If I say thank you 100 times it still doesn't seem to be enough. So I shall say it once but just know that it contains a thank you for everything that I treasure that happened during this past week.........

THANK YOU .............. you yummy, delicious, amazing couple

A special tango hug

Sal x

2 comments:

iwanharlan said...

wonderful words, Sal....tears of happieness in my eyes...
a big hug
iwan

Paras & Paul said...

Oh Sal,

Thank you very much for your comments. Finally there are some tears in my eyes. Maybe because I find slowly the time for that.


kiss