05/07/2009

You were so beautiful

Dear Taboe Tango friends,

It was such an amazing experience last week. Like in a dream or a movie. So unreal, so magical, so intense and yet so relaxing. We enjoyed it so much to be together with all of you and share our passion and our insecurities. It was a true event filled with sheer beauty. Thank you so much for the trust, warmth and creativity.

I invited most of you as an author to the weblog, but the number of authors in Blogger is limited. Sorry I had to leave some of you out, but send me your contributions so I can post them.
Further more, as promised we collect links to photo albums on the net. Please respect every bodies privacy and contact the photographer in case you want a photo to be removed. I send an email list to all of you later this week when we collected ourselves again.

Love to all beautiful angels,

Paul & Paras

No comments: